Members-Only Round Table. "Hindsight is 20/20: A Dialogue About Covid-19 in the Workplace"
A panel of three seasoned local HR professionals will be sharing the story of their organization's unique journey with COVID-- along with lessons learned, practical tips and tools, and reflections on how they're learning to avoid HR burnout. In an informal setting, this is a chance to ask questions and share your own hard-won insights on handling managing HR with COVID in the workplace. Come ready to learn together, from each other!
Your Zoom invitation will be sent closer to event.
Kimberly Schnader, Director of HR & Loss Prevention, Bernardus Lodge & Spa
- Almost 30 years progressive experience in union and non-union environments
- 25 years in Human Resources in the hospitality industry, primarily luxury hotels and golf clubs
- Proven relationship building skills that include creating an effective team that treats employees with respect and dignity
- Innovative employee relations, recruitment and retention techniques that reduce turnover and increase morale; extensive background in investigations
- Fabulous past President and Co-President of CCHRA; past WDB Committee Member; SPHR and SHRM-SCP certified.
Berta Torres, HR Manager, Monterey Regional Waste Mgmt District
- Experienced HR Generalist in both private and public sectors
- 16+ years’ experience in human resources
- Current role with Monterey Regional Waste Management District includes direction and supervision of the HR department -- including employee and labor relations, recruitment, workers’ compensation, benefits and leaves administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Passionate about developing practical and efficient HR solutions.
Nadine Burke, HR Manager, Monterey Fuel Company
- Practicing Human Resources professional for over 35 years
- Specialized as being a “HR Department of One” primarily in the field of hospitality
- Since 2013, HR Manager for Monterey Fuel Company, LLC -- which operates the Monterey Jet Center and Del Monte Aviation
- Graduate from the University of Cincinnati College of Business; holds the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
- Fabulous past president of CCHRA
We look forward to seeing you!
$0.00 Member-Only Round Table