Welcome to the CCHRA Job Board!
For Employers: Reach qualified candidates within the Human Resources Industry.
For HR Professionals in a Career Transition: Find excellent Human Resources job opportunities in Monterey, Salinas and the surrounding areas.
Price per Job Posting: $125 per job posting. You will be directed to pay by credit card after submitting the online job form.
Job Posting Price Includes:
30-Day single listing
A Job Flash email will be sent out to CCHRA members while the job posting is open
NOTE: If ads are closed at customer's request before 30 days, fees will not be prorated, and no money will be refunded. Positions posted should be HR related.
CURRENT HR OPPORTUNITIES
Human Resources Specialist
Scotts Valley Market
You will own:
- Screening, recruiting, and interviewing potential employees
- On-boarding and training new employees
- Implementing and supporting company culture, values and policies
- Providing management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinating employee recognition events
- Accurately maintaining employee files
- Monitoring safety programs - maintaining calendar, coordinating and insuring training
- Creating & maintaining accurate job descriptions
- Payroll administration
- Benefit plans administration
- Administering and tracking employee training programs - mandatory HR compliance and leadership development
- Maintaining confidential information
What you bring to the organization:
- Professional presence
- Previous experience in Human Resources - ideally as a solo HR practitioner and/or small company environment
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality boundaries
- Proven success in entire employee life cycle
- Knowledge of wage & hour laws
- Proven experience managing performance management programs
- Technical proficiency - HRIS programs, online training and documentation programs
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, Power Point, Video Conference, Social/Digital Media apps
If you are looking to for a solo-HR role where you can add to an employee focused culture in a community focused company, I want to hear from you. Send your resume for immediate consideration to [email protected].
Temporary COVID-19 HR Support
DUTIES - Under supervision from the Safety/WC Manager, the COVID-19 HR Support position performs varied COVID-19 reporting and outreach duties. Day to day activities require the use of initiative and good judgment, particularly when prioritizing work or dealing with management and employees. Bi-lingual/bi-literate in English and Spanish required. This is a temporary, full-time position and will be eliminated when the volume of COVID related calls diminishes to the point that current HR staff can handle the volume.
Standard Registration / Human Resources clerical duties:
- COVID-19 Call Management
- Facilitate the assessment, guidance, and follow-up of employees who may be symptomatic or potentially exposed to COVID-19 following established COVID-19 policy and procedures
- Management of the spreadsheet and documentation
- Information reported to Workers’ Comp department
- Assist with Internal Contact Tracing
- General human resource regulations and procedures including experience with FMLA, CFRA and other leaves of absence
- Operation of standard office equipment, including personal computers and appropriate programs such as Windows, Word and Excel
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and Spanish
- Excellent customer service skills on the phone and in person
- Bi-lingual/bi-literate in English/Spanish
- Regular hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Work schedule may include OT and weekends
- Must possess strong data entry skills with speed and accuracy
- Able to follow instructions both written and verbal
- Organized team player who works well with a variety of people with a minimum of supervision
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure while managing multiple tasks
- Regular and consistent attendance mandatory
- Ability to take direction from multiple managers
- Valid driver’s license and clean record
Please send resume to [email protected].